1009 Hillsboro Mile- Oceanfront Home in Hillsboro Beach, FL
1009 Hillboro Mile was purchased on January 27, 2011 for a purchase price of $7,700,000
Details about the Property:
- Located on 110′ of direct Oceanfront with the Beach as its’ Backyard
- Includes 110′ of Intracoastal Waterfront
- Built in 2007
- 6 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, and 3 Half Baths
- 10,546 Square Feet of Living Area and 16,337 total Square Feet
- Outdoor Entertainment area on a tiered Marble Patio with an Infinity edge Pool, Mosaic-Tiled Waterfall Spa, full Summer Kitchen, and private Putting Green
- Limestone finished Rooftop Terrace that includes a Hot Tub and enclosed Bar Lounge
- Billiard Room
- 14-seat Home Theater
- Marble, Granite, Onyx, and Hardwood Finishes
- Wine Cellar
- Air Conditioned 7-Car Garage
- Marble Motor Court
- Crestron Home Management System, includuing Lutron Lighting System, Sound System, and Security System
The Sellers were represented by Broker Joseph Ligouri.
Hillsboro Beach Oceanfront Homes
All Single Family Homes in Hillsboro Beach, FL are direct Oceanfront Homes on the Beach that include an accompanying parcel of Intracoastal front property, so Owners of these properties have the best of both worlds in that they not only have Oceanfront Property, but can also dock large Vessels on the Intracoastal in a “no Wake Zone.”
My previous Hillsboro Beach Oceanfront Market Report included information about 5 Oceanfront Homes that were purchased in 2010 with a purchase price range of $3,400,000 – $9,300,000.
Currently, 7 Oceanfront Homes are listed for Sale. Their price range is $5,950,000 – $39,950,000. They were built between 1955 – 2008 and have property sizes that range in size from just under 1 Acre – more than 2 Acres.
New Construction on Hillsboro Mile
Several new Oceanfront Homes are currently under Construction. 3 Construction Companies I noticed that are currently involved in the Construction of these Estates are Bomar Builders, Coastal Homes, and JSD Builders.
Related information of interest: