Las Olas Beach Club Oceanfront Condo
Recent Sales – Real Estate Market Report
During the last 6 months (August 2012 – January 2013), 8 Units were purchased in Las Olas Beach Club Luxury Condo as follows:
- Unit 1705 (2,958 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths): Purchased for $1,475,000 on November 16, 2012
- Unit 1803 (3,035 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths): Purchased for $1,450,000 on January 31, 2013
- Unit 2302 (2,378 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths): Purchased for $1,100,000 on August 15, 2012
- Unit 1002 (2,378 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths): Purchased for $920,000 on November 13, 2012
- Unit 702 (2,378 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths): Purchased for $880,000 on December 18, 2012
- Unit 605 (2,958 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths): Purchased for $857,000 on November 26, 2012
- Unit 1406 (1,905 Square Feet of Living Area, 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths): Purchased for $755,000 on October 4, 2012
- Unit 1906 (1,905 Square Feet of Living Area, 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths): Purchased for $715,000 on January 18, 2013
Units 1705, 1803, 2302, 1002, 702, and 605 are located on the front side of the Building, which is preferable because of its’ direct Oceanfront views, in addition to Intracoastal and City views. Units 1406 and 1906 are Northwest Corner Units located on the back side of the Building, so they face the Intracoastal and have some Ocean and City Skyline views as well. Differences in Square Feet, types of views, and quality of interior finishes significantly affect prices, as usual.
Luxury Amenities and Ft. Lauderdale Beach Location
Las Olas Beach Club offers a vibrant Ft. Lauderdale Beach location that’s within walking distance of Shops and Restaurants. Spacious, contemporary Residences range in size from 1,905 – 5,694 Square Feet of Living Area, each have private Elevator entry directly into the Unit, and Floor-to-Ceiling Glass maximizes fabulous views of the Ocean, Intracoastal, and/or City. As a Building of recent construction, all Units have Impact Glass.
Luxury Amenities include 24/7 Valet, Concierge, Security, Garage Parking, Fitness Center, Infinity Edge Heated Pool, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room, and 2 Social Rooms. Las Olas Beach Club is a Pet Friendly Building. Owners are allowed to Lease their Units a maximum of 2 times per year with a minimum Lease period of 90 days.
Units for Sale
Of 148 total Units in the Building, only 13 Units are currently on the Market for Sale, so inventory is not excessive and is at an average level. The list price range of the Units is $950,000 – $3,199,000. Of the Units currently for sale, 3 are luxury Penthouse Residences. None of the Units for sale are listed as Short Sales or Foreclosures.