Santa Barbara Estates Townhomes
Real Estate Market Report
With the exception of one Townhome that’s currently under Contract for purchase (an Offer was accepted for its’ purchase), Santa Barbara Estates Townhomes is sold out of Developer owned Residences and there aren’t any Resales currently on the Market for Sale.
The most recent sales in Santa Barbara Estates Townhomes are as follows:
- 2166 SE 7th St.: Sold for $718,000 on April 24, 2013, Waterfront, 4,198 Square Feet of Living Area
- 2130 SE 7th St.: Sold for $465,000 on April 7, 2013, Non-Waterfront, 2,613 Square Feet of Living Area
- 2172 SE 7th St.: Sold for $649,500 on June 5, 2013, Waterfront, 3,245 Square Feet of Living Area
- 2112 SE 7th St.: Sold for $629,500 on April 23, 2013, Waterfront, 3,245 Square Feet of Living Area
- 2118 SE 7th St.: Sold for $395,000 on January 25, 2013, Non-Waterfront, 2,953 Square Feet of Living Area
Direct Waterfront Townhomes on the Canal side of the Complex sold for average prices of $188 per Square Foot and non-Waterfront Townhomes on the Street side of the Complex sold for average prices of $156 per Square Foot.
An Assigned Boat Slip accompanies each of the 25 Townhomes in Santa Barbara Estates Townhomes, each Townhome has a 2-Car Garage, interior Elevator, 3 interior Levels, and a 4th-Floor Terrace with beautiful Water views. Waterfront Townhomes have a Pool and non-Waterfront Townhomes do not have a Pool.
Santa Barbara Estates is Gated and enjoys a great location in East Pompano Beach, only 1 Block from the Intracoastal and ~10 minutes from the Beach.
The majority of available Townhomes in South Florida aren’t Waterfront Ocean access properties, so, such properties continue to command premium prices, not only because of their scarcity and Waterfront location, but also because of their East location that’s within very close proximity to the Beach. Currently, a few new Waterfront Townhomes are under construction and I will discuss those in an upcoming post.