The Ritz-Carlton Residences in South Florida
Of Ritz-Carlton Residences that are located in the State of Florida, all are located in Southeast Florida with the exception of Ritz-Carlton Residences in Sarasota, FL. If you enjoy luxury living and Ritz-Carlton’s exceptional level of service, Ritz-Carlton’s Residences are a great choice to consider.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences in Southeast Florida are located in Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County. Of the Residences, 3 are direct Oceanfront locations ON the Beach (Singer Island-pictured above, Bal Harbour, and Sunny Isles). Ritz-Carlton Ft. Lauderdale is located across from the Beach. The Miami Beach location is Waterfront along an Ocean Access Canal offering Boat Dockage for select Residences. Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove isn’t Waterfront, but it’s located close to the Bay, so Residences that are located on high Floors offer great Water views.
3 are standalone Residence-only Buildings (without a Hotel/Resort) and 3 are Buildings that include Residences and a Hotel. Note that although the Residence-only Buildings do not include a Hotel, they still offer a full selection of Resort-style luxury Amenities (Valet, Concierge, Pool, Fitness Center, and much more!)
Click the links below to review a full profile of each Building, along with information about currently available property listings in each Building and additional details.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Singer Island (Private Residences only)
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach – Under Construction (Private Residences only)
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach – Under Construction (Private Residences only)
- Ritz-Carlton Residences and Resort Ft. Lauderdale
- Ritz-Carlton Residences and Resort Coconut Grove
- Ritz-Carlton Residences and Resort Bal Harbour
Realtor Vickie Arcuri represents Buyers and Sellers of luxury properties in South Florida.