Fisher Island Condos
Real Estate Market Report
A 216-Acre enclave that’s only accessible by Helicopter, Boat, or private Ferry, Fisher Island is located adjacent to Miami Beach and is a prime Real Estate choice that epitomizes exclusivity, luxury, privacy, and full Service Amenities.
Below are details about Fisher Island properties that were sold during the months of January – June of 2016.
Let’s start with Palazzo del Sol, which completed construction this Year and is Fisher Island’s newest Condo. Closings at Palazzo del Sol started in March of this Year and their purchase prices ranged from $5,000,000 – $21,500,000.
The Residence that sold for $21,500,000 ($3,236.00 per Square Foot) is Penthouse 1 and it holds the distinction of having the highest purchase price ever for a Fisher Island Condo (reported to have been purchased by Attorney Jim Ferraro). It has a private Elevator, 18′ Ceilings, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 6,644 Square Feet of Living Area, and 6,410 Square Feet of Terraces (including a 3,222 SF entry level Terrace and a 3,188 SF Rooftop Terrace with private Swimming Pool). Note: Penthouse 2 at Palazzo del Sol is currently under Contract for purchase, has a list price of $35,000,000, is the largest Penthouse at Palazzo del Sol, has 9,715+ Square Feet of Living Area and 8,595 Square Feet of Terraces, so when the sale closes, its’ purchase price will set a new Record and will exceed the purchase price of Penthouse 1.
Remaining Residences at Palazzo del Sol are move-in Ready, have 3 – 7 Bedrooms, and their prices start at $6,500,000. Click here to review additional information about Palazzo del Sol.
Fisher Island Resale Condos that sold are as follows:
- Bayview 3 Unit #5224: Purchased for $2,950,000 on January 25, 2016–4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 3,550 Square Feet of Living Area
- Bayview 2 Unit #5344: Purchased for $2,200,000 on January 25, 2016–3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 1,950 Square Feet of Living Area
- Bayview 3 Unit #5373: Purchased for $4,399,000 on April 1, 2016–4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 5,790 Square Feet of Living Area
- Bayview 3 Unit #5292: Purchased for $8,350,000 on April 8, 2016–3 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 6,795 Square Feet of Living Area
- Oceanside Fisher Island Unit #7623: Purchased for $4,250,000 on April 25, 2016–3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 2,858 Square Feet of Living Area
- Palazzo del Mare Unit #7123: Purchased for $5,000,000 on March 18, 2016–3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 3,500 Square Feet of Living Area
- Seaside Village Unit #19227: Purchased for $1,220,000 on April 14, 2016–2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,429 Square Feet of Living Area
- Seaside Village Unit #15311: Purchased for $1,775,000 on April 18, 2016–1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 860 Square Feet of Living Area
Fisher Island Condos offer spectacular views of the Ocean, Bay, and Miami City Skyline and I included a short Video below that I shot in Fisher Island last week while viewing Condos (mouse over and press the “Play” button).
Available Fisher Island Condo Resales that are currently on the Market range in price from $779,000 – $21,150,000, with an average list price of $4,350,000. Scroll below to view property listings. Starting your search? Contact me for additional details.