Lighthouse Point Single Family Homes
Real Estate Market Report
The City of Lighthouse Point is located in the Northeast area of Broward County (only 20 Minutes North of Ft. Lauderdale) and the entire City is located East of U.S. 1/Federal Way. Many of Lighthouse Point’s Homes are Waterfront Ocean Access Homes located on Canals and the Intracoastal–close to the Hillsboro Inlet, so it’s a great choice for Boaters. Intracoastal access in most of Lighthouse Point’s Communities is WITHOUT Fixed Bridges, which is a significant advantage for large Vessels.
Within the last 90 days (November 1, 2016 – January 30, 2017), Single Family Homes that sold in Lighthouse Point are as follows:
- Waterfront Properties: 21 Homes sold with a purchase price range of $434,000 – $4,042,000 and average purchase price of $1,235,571
- Non-Waterfront Properties: 20 Homes sold with a purchase price range of $280,000 – $968,000 and average purchase price of $461,882.
Lighthouse Point Homes for Sale:
- Waterfront Properties: 105 Homes for Sale with a list price range of $500,000 – $10,000,999 and average list price of $2,154,661.
- Non-Waterfront Properties: 50 Homes for Sale with a list price range of $359,000 – $1,499,999 and average list price of $585,285.
Starting your search for Properties in Lighthouse Point? Review property listings by price range and save your favorites:
- Lighthouse Point Homes under $700,000
- Lighthouse Point Homes $700,000 – $1,000,000
- Lighthouse Point Homes $1,000,000 and above