Las Olas Beach Club Real Estate Market Update
Since my previous report, Property purchase records indicate that 6 additional Units in Las Olas Beach Club Condo were sold. South Florida’s luxury Condo Market continues to experience strong sales. The 6 Units that were purchased are as follows:
- Unit 2301 (2,950 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths, Southeast Corner): Purchased for $1,485,000 on March 20, 2012
- Unit 1101 (2,950 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths, Southeast Corner): Purchased for $1,250,000 on April 16, 2012
- Unit 1905 (2,950 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths, Northeast Corner): Purchased for $1,156,000 on April 4, 2012
- Unit 1401 (2,950 Square Feet of Living Area, 3 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths, Southeast Corner): Purchased for $1,225,000 on April 20, 2012
- Unit 1706 (1,905 Square Feet of Living Area, 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths): Purchased for $632,500 on April 19, 2012
- Unit 606 (1,905 Square Feet of Living Area, 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths): Purchased for $510,000 on March 30, 2012. Unit 606 was Decorator Ready at the time of its’ purchase, so the new Buyer will need to install Flooring, Light Fixtures, paint the Unit, and complete other design elements.
Units 2301, 1101, 1905, and 1401 are located on the front side of the Building, which is preferable because of its’ direct Oceanfront views, in addition to Intracoastal and City views. Units 1706 and 606 are Northwest Corner Units located on the back side of the Building, so they face the Intracoastal and have Ocean and City Skyline views as well, with the exception of Unit 606, which has very limited Water or City views because of its’ location on the 6th Floor. Units 1706 and 606 were purchased as Bank Owned Foreclosures.
Las Olas Beach Club offers a vibrant Ft. Lauderdale Beach location that’s within walking distance of Shops and Restaurants. Spacious, contemporary Residences range in size from 1,905 – 5,694 Square Feet of Living Area, each have private Elevator entry directly into the Unit, and Floor-to-Ceiling Glass maximizes fabulous views of the Ocean, Intracoastal, and/or City. As a Building of recent construction, all Units have Impact Glass.
Luxury Amenities include 24/7 Valet, Concierge, Security, Garage Parking, Fitness Center, Infinity Edge Heated Pool, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room, and 2 Social Rooms. Las Olas Beach Club is a Pet Friendly Building. Owners are allowed to Lease their Units a maximum of 2 times per year with a minimum Lease period of 90 days.
Units for Sale and for Lease
Of 148 total Units in the Building, 22 Units are currently on the Market for Sale. The list price range of the Units is $825,000 – $4,900,000. The 2 lowest priced Units are priced at $825,000 and $875,000 for 2 Units that are located on the back side of the Building. The direct Oceanfront Units are priced in a range of $965,000 – $4,900,000. Of the Units currently for sale, 5 are luxury Penthouse Residences.
- Las Olas Beach Club Condo
- Las Olas Beach Club Units sold in January – February of 2012
- December, 2011 purchase of Las Olas Beach Club Penthouse 2705
- Las Olas Beach Club Units sold during August – September of 2011
- Las Olas Beach Club Units sold during March – May of 2011
- Condo Checklist for Buyers
- Broward Luxury Condos
- Ft. Lauderdale Oceanfront Condos
- Ft. Lauderdale Waterfront Condos
- Ft. Lauderdale Intracoastal Condos
- New Condos under construction in South Florida in 2012